The Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) and the impact of technology and digitisation on organisations is changing the competitive business landscape exponentially. Executives leading organisations across public and private sectors are faced with immense challenges in understanding how technology can impact governance and strategy in their organisations.
This programme aims to address the key themes of risk and cyber security, data analytics and artificial intelligence, and how organisations can and should respond to and lead innovation and disruption in their respective spheres and sectors, at local and global levels, with a key focus on ethical and responsible leadership and good governance.
• Have a better understanding of developments relating to Governance (including King IV Code), Technology and Risk of Organisations
• Develop practical insights into the implementation of successful strategies to address challenges and opportunities facing organisations in key spheres of Governance and Risk
• Strategy in a changing global governance environment
• Security (cyber security, information and data protection)
• Technology disruption and global trends in the digital business space
• Big data and analytics – global developments and implications
• Industry 4.0 and societal revolution – how technology shapes societies
• Relevant local and global trending research with supporting case studies
Board directors, executive and management committee members, directors, and DGs, DDGs of Government entities including state owned enterprises
• Experienced executives; typically graduates and postgraduate professionals
• This is a premium programme aimed at directors, executives and senior governance practitioners and professionals in private and public sectors
|Start Date||Programme Fee|
|23rd May 2023||R18 900|