About this programme:
The purpose of this programme is to equip entrepreneurs with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to successfully run small businesses within their communities. This programme examines the fundamentals of business with a focus on developing a business plan, in order to provide delegates with the confidence to become successful entrepreneurs.
How you will benefit:
- Develop a knowledge of entrepreneurship and business
- Implement the leadership, business and management skills entrepreneurs require to start, grow and develop their businesses
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of entrepreneurial attitudes and enterprising behaviour as manifested in risk taking, innovation and creative problem solving
Key focus areas:
- Am I an entrepreneur? Exploring entrepreneurial attributes, thinking and behaviour
- Understanding the entrepreneurial process model of the opportunity, the resources and the team and the appropriate fit and balance required to develop an idea into a feasible business
- Using the Business Model Canvas to map the opportunity into a venture
- Business fundamentals of marketing, operations, human resources and financing
- Understanding the Business Plan
- Project Management
Who should attend:
This programme is aimed at entrepreneurs who are involved in or will be considering starting their own business in the future.
Two Days (interactive sessions with facilitators)
- Full implementation plan to be communicated on registration
- Recorded sessions will be available only for registered delegates for a limited period
- Assessments are restricted and all social distancing measures are adhered to as per the DOH regulations
Delegates attending the course are provided with a unique blended learning methodology which combines online access to subject content with real time engagement with facilitators, and the opportunity to add value through contact learning sessions, where feasible and appropriate.
|24th February 2021