Black Friday originated in the United States and refers to the day following Thanksgiving. It is the busiest shopping day of the year, as retailers traditionally offer incredible deals and promotions ahead of the festive season. The name “Black Friday” has been rumoured to refer to the retailers turning from a loss (in the red) to a profit (in the black) on the day. The phrase more accurately refers to and was first used in a shopping stance in 1961 by police and bus drivers in Philadelphia to describe the chaos and traffic jams caused by the sales.
Black Friday is celebrated on 26th November this year; however, Black Friday deals have been extended by some retailers to Black Friday Week (22nd – 28th November) and even Black Friday Month (November). This progression is most likely due to the COVID-19 restrictions, which limit the number of shoppers thereby affecting sales.
In celebrating Black Friday and with the aim to assist businesses and individuals in upskilling, we will be offering a crazy Black Friday Promotion on our Competent Project Management Programme. Join us on our programme taking place from 1st – 3rd December 2021 and instead of paying R7 830, you can now enrol for R2 499 for this intake only.
If you would like to take advantage of our Black Friday promotion please:
- Fill out the application form on Competent Project Management page
- Wait for your acceptance letter and invoice
- Pay your R2 499 to secure your place (Payment needs to be made by 28th November 2021)
*Terms and Conditions apply and spaces are limited
Contact us for more information:
Tel: +27 31 260 1234
Terms and Conditions:
- Spaces are limited, first-come, first-served basis
- Full payment must be made by 28th November 2021
- The promotion is only applicable to programme taking place from 1st – 3rd December 2021