Programme overview and objectives:
Building Leadership Resilience is the 1st part of three Visionary Leadership Courses.
In Turbulence Leader resilience is the key to energising and empowering leaders to sustain in turbulent times. Luckily, resilience is a skillset that can be learned (Parameshwar, 2006; Werner, 1982). Key topics included in this session are the origination of resilience in leaders, how adversity actually helps leaders to learn and grow through resilience (Elkington & Moss Breen, 2015; King & Rothstein, 2010; Stoner & Gilligan, 2002), the impact of positive psychology on the presence of resilience (Luthans, Avolio, Avey, & Norman, 2007; Seligman, 2002; Snyder, 2000), and the beneficial use of active reflection when facing difficult times (Valli,1997).
How you will benefit. What you will learn:
- Explore the concepts of visionary leadership and apply the concepts to your working environment and social environment
- Engage and understand the concepts of Leadership resilience
- Analyse and unpack cultural intelligence
Key focus areas:
- What is Leader Resilience?
- Why do Leaders need to be MORE resilient?
- How Mindfulness, Consciousness, Reflection enable Resilience.
- Positive Psychology, Psychological Capital, and Leader Resilience
- What excellent Leaders do to maintain Resilience
- Developing your Action Plan for Resilience.
Who should purchase this online course:
- Top business executives from across Africa.
- Emerging managers and leaders in every sector from across Africa
- Business leaders seeking to enhance the internationalisation of their businesses
- Entrepreneurs functioning in a VUCA world
- Graduate students seeking to have an edge with respect to their CV
- Applicant must have access to a reliable Internet connection to complete required modules online
- Applicant must be fluent in English and have the capacity to read technical language related to leadership and business
|Online - Any time